6 large eggs, beaten
1 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Mushrooms, cleaned and diced
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Ham, cooked and diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, set aside
- Using a small round cutter, cut pie crust and place into indentations of muffin tin and place in the oven to pre-bake for about 15 minutes. Alternately, you can place each of the premade phyllo cups into the muffin tin. For a crustless mini quiche, simply omit.
- Whisk together eggs and heavy cream until light and fluffy. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper until well-combined. Stir in cheese. Pour into pie shells and top with add-in options as desired. Bake for 15-25 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
- Remove from the oven and let rest about 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm